OBJECTIVES OF PATIENT RIGHTS
We have helped thousands of patients achieve their dreams of regaining their self-confidence. We believe that making people happy is the happiest thing in this job. This is why we are very committed to guaranteeing the rights of each of our clients through rules and procedures put in place in collaboration with all the centers affiliated to our medical tourism program with the aim of:
- Patient support
- Increase the efficiency of services
- Create an effective and reliable communication model
- Create a referral mechanism for patients’ rights
Any partner center that you have chosen for your cosmetic procedures is responsible for meeting your needs and informing you about the treatment plan. As a patient, you have the right to:
- Receive high quality medical care in accordance with recognized standards of medical practice.
- Receive compassionate medical care that respects patients’ values and beliefs.
- Receive equal treatment with respect and dignity without
- Be informed and included in decisions about medical care
- Clear consent to your care and treatment.
- Preserve the confidentiality and security of your health information.
- Get a professional second opinion.
- Request a copy of your medical file
- Take preventive measures