Quality and safety are our culture
We believe that the goal of plastic surgery is not only to improve the appearance, but also to improve the overall quality of life.
Medical Hospitality Morocco is an agency that allows Morocco to strengthen its position in medical tourism in the world.
To realize this vision, we intend to position ourselves as a pioneer in the field of medical tourism and as a market leader in aesthetic treatments in targeted specialties (hair transplant, cosmetic dentistry, cosmetic and restorative surgery). Our partners are selected based on the development of their sophisticated infrastructure, their adoption of advanced equipment and systems based on sound transparency and international standards for patient care.
As Morocco is already a world famous tourist destination as the 62nd most visited country in the world, now plans to integrate healthcare into the lifestyle of populations through an impressive array of top-flight accredited clinics and hospitals. and more than 35,000 healthcare professionals from 110 nationalities who warmly welcome patients in their own languages.
HOW DO WE WORK ?
Contact us if you want an aesthetic treatment in Morocco. We offer a wide variety of doctors, centers and treatments.
GET CLOSER TO US
- Overview of patient benefits
- Consulting services
- Facts about our surgeons
- A Second Opinion
- Fundamental values
- Patient Responsibilities
Overview of patient benefits
It is not essential or mandatory for you to consult us or to book through us for medical tourism in Morocco. If you wish, you can book your trip and contact a center or clinic in Morocco directly and make all your arrangements yourself. It is possible although it is not so easy to book an affordable flight or hotel within a specific time.
There is much more to consider when planning the trip and booking the stay / treatment. If you decide to consult Medical Hospitality Morocco, all of this will be taken care of for you. We have good relations with clinics and specialized medical centers, doctors and surgeons, direct connection with all administrators and can get good discounted prices for you.
There are many advantages to booking our all-inclusive procedure and travel package than doing it alone. By booking through us, you will not only enjoy quality care at affordable and economical prices, but also the peace of mind that you are in good hands knowing that you will be focusing on your health and well-being.
With our guidance and support, you will benefit procedurally, emotionally and financially. Let us organize your medical trip because it is our job and we do it with pride.
- We bring a pleasant experience to every engagement, providing you with better quality care.
- Our mission is to integrate our healthcare marketing skills and know-how in order to provide adequate information to customers in order to make their decision with ease.
Our professional medical partners will provide you with advice on cosmetic procedures taking into account all aspects of your health.
To help you make the right decision, we provide you with a full quote so you can compare prices in other countries.
Facts about our surgeons
Our certified partner plastic surgeons are ready to provide you with the best possible care for your cosmetic surgery procedure with exceptional results.
Years of specialized training combined with decades of experience have enabled our plastic surgeons to acquire a high level of professionalism and expertise.
Types de chirurgies
- Body contouring
- Hollywood smile
- Dental implants
- Hair Transplant
- Laser hair removal
A Second Opinion
We offer our clients a second consultation in the form of a second opinion which helps them make better decisions. This is because the choice becomes difficult when you have to choose between several treatment options.
It is suggested that you seek a second opinion to help you make the best decisions about undergoing life-changing treatment.
It can help you to :
- Gain a better understanding of your needs and your options to make more informed decisions with long-term consequences.
- Make sure your diagnosis is appropriate
- Confirm that the recommended treatment is appropriate
- Compare the costs and the results of the treatments offered to you
A second opinion helps to make sure that you have been diagnosed correctly and that you will receive the most appropriate and optimal treatment plan.
A second opinion may recommend treatments that can eliminate the need for unnecessary invasive or surgical procedures.
Our vision is to position Morocco as a country providing exceptional medical, wellness and hospitality services and to provide patients with an enjoyable experience by ensuring that they receive high quality healthcare and highlighting patients in the first place.
- Transparency : promote the policy of information transparency to ensure security and accountability.
- Partnership : based on the principles of coordination and cooperation.
- Justice: access for all patients to quality medical and well-being services without financial, geographic or social barriers.
- Quality and excellence : our medical partners are safe, certified, have high quality equipment and maintain a good reputation in Morocco.
- Efficiency : We determine needs and plan the optimal use of resources.
- Professionalism : trained and attentive staff attentive to the needs of patients.
- Easy access to information.
- Low price compared to competitor countries. Competitive prices on airline tickets and different logistics methods.
- Integrated services that meet the needs of all patients.
- Short waiting period.
- Legislative environment that contributes to the protection of patients.
- High quality health facilities and developed medical centers.
- Confidentiality of patient personal information
- Innovative communication tools with patients
Responsibility to provide information
Health information (medical history, current complaints, treatments applied, such as medications and vitamins used) is necessary for the diagnosis and the treatment process.
Responsibility for payment of examinations and treatments
Payment methods must be clearly indicated during the acceptance phase.
It is the patient’s responsibility to complete the certification regarding their social security or private health insurance.
- Patients are responsible for complying with health care rules and facilities.
- Patients and their families should take into account the rights of other patients and health workers.
- Patients must follow the hospital visiting policy.
- Patients should respect appointment times and delays should be avoided.